Micromobility is a hot topic in terms of the automotive industry nowadays. However, it’s a relatively new term to be added to the city travel lexicon, so what exactly does it mean?
In Episode #2 of the podcast Swifty founders Jason and Camilla get to grips with their definition of micromobility, the impact it’s going to have on the industry and Swifty’s place in the movement.
Skip ahead to a specific conversation point by clicking below!
- What does Micromobility mean? 00:39
- The pre-existing scooter travel options 05:04
- Safety standards of electric mobility 11:47
- Transport is the key to growth in cities 14:58
- Micromobility in terms of speed. Defined by slow speed? 20:55
- Closing comments about micromobility 31:53
To find out more about the Micromobility Revolution read our blog post exploring it further HERE
Is there another issue that you’d like Camilla and Jason to discuss in a future episode? Leave us a comment below!