- Please check that your scooter front forks are the correct width for the 100mm hub motor. Some models have a narrow 75mm front hub (e.g., SwiftyONE MK1 / MK2), so cannot accommodate the hub motor.
- We do not recommend the kit for SwiftyAIR as the electric kit is not suitable for off-road jumps and stunts.
- We use KLICKfix system to mount the battery bag. Printed instruction comes in the box, you could also download it here.
- Some assembly needed, tools provided. Watch video instruction below.
- Weight adds to the scooter (minus original wheel + battery): 3.91kg | 8.62lb
250W HUB MOTOR
Small and discreet integrated electric motor, fast and agile kick-scooter. SwiftyONE-e has a motor and battery pack that doesn’t interfere with its foldability.
10 MILE RANGE
Based on an average male rider (85kg) riding on flat terrain at 15mph, SwiftyZERO-e will take you 10 miles on one charge. Using a simple thumb throttle, it can take you uphill (10% incline) at 7mph (based on average male rider)