- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brakes
- Rims: 305mm ETRTO Jetset double wall rims
- Wheels: Stainless steel spokes, 36 per wheel
- Tyres: High-performance 16-inch Aresbikes A-class Tyre, max 110 psi (7.6 bar)
- Hubs: Strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Ground Clearance: 75mm (3”), ideal for uneven surfaces
- Weight: 8.9kg (19.6lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Height: 980mm (38.6”)
- Length: 1370mm (54”)
- Handlebar Width: 620mm (24.4”)
- Ground Clearance: 75mm (3”)
- Deck Height: 115mm (4.5”)
- Deck Width: 140mm (5.5”)
- Deck Length: 390mm (15.4”)
Billy Morgan Jamie Nicholls shred the Olympic Village Pyeongchang
Video by Jamie Nicholls and Billy Morgan. Scooter edit for Team GB riding SwiftyAIR in Olympic Village Pyeongchang 2018. HUGE THANKS TO TEAM GB, BILLY MORGAN and JAMIE NICHOLLS who made this video during the Olympic Games.
Swifty First Descents - Mt. Snowdon, Wales UK
The first in a series of videos in which we become the first to ride down some of the most iconic peaks in the UK on Swifty Air MK2. Equally at home along urban canal paths, country lanes or the rocky mountain trails. SwiftyAIR can handle all terrain.
SwiftyAIR has been backflipped, front flipped, tail whipped, flared and 360ed, ridden down mountains and in all weather. The heat-treated T6 aluminium 6061 frameset and steel front forks have proven their strength. Are you up to the challenge?
Wrapped in Aresbikes A-class tyres these wheel sets can take you anywhere. 16 inch, 305mm double wall rims, sealed bearings and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Swing SwiftyAIR over your shoulder, climb your nearest trail or mountain and make a deal with gravity on the way down. What are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin.