Non-UK customers: For details about shipping, VAT and import tax, please click here to read more on our shipping info page.
Rixen & Kaul KLICKfix Caddy Post Clamp Adapter
The Caddy is a new version of the KLICKfix handlebar adaptor that designed specifically for mounting onto vertical tubes such as the scooter spacer tube.
• If you are purchasing this item to attach to a SwiftyAIR, you may notice that the spacer tube rotates. Tightening up the Headset Cap should resolve this.
- Robust body made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Ideal for clicking pannier racks, baskets or backpacks onto the steering tube
- Leaves the handlebar free to carry lights, speedometer, etc
- Fits tube diameters: ⌀22-36mm | ⌀0.9"-1.4"
- Weight: 120g | 4.2oz
- Max Load: 7kg | 15.4lb
Shipping & Payment
Time frame during the COVID-19 outbreak - Please be patient with delivery time frames. We will do our best during this difficult time, but there may be delays outside of our direct control.
Same day - If your product is in stock, and you order before 10am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
Next working day - If your product is in stock, and you order after 10am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Change of Address
Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £50), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world, for details please refer to our Shipping Page.
Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD, the website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details please refer to our Payment Page.
Return & Refunds
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details go to our Return & Refunds Page.