- Weight: 7.2kg (15.9lbs)
- Max Load: 50kg (110lbs)
- Rider Height: 120cm (3'11) - 150cm (4'11)
- Frame: Plywood and steel
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brakes
- Wheels: 12-inch all-terrain wheels with CNC rims
- Tyres: Pneumatic tyres with reflective strip, street tread, max 50psi (3.4bar)
- Mudguards: Integrated front and rear
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 800mm (31.5") - 910mm (35.8")
- Handlebar Width: 420mm (16.5")
- Length: 1080mm (42.5")
- Deck Height: 80mm (3.1")
- Deck Width: 160mm (6.3")
- Deck Length: 320mm (12.6")
- Ground Clearance: 65mm (2.6"), ideal for uneven surfaces
SwiftyIXI, Kids Scooter, reviewed by Miss Swifty herself
Growing out of her 3 wheeled scooter, Miss Swifty was the inspiration for creating SwiftyIXI. Her input was integral to the design process. This video features the 8 year old tell us about the key features of her scooter and why they are important to her. Words are her own, unscripted!
RIDE IN STYLE
SwiftyIXI offers the smoothest of rides thanks to 12-inch pneumatic wheels that effortlessly glides over rough terrain like gravel or grass. Feel the Swifty Glide!
Beautifully styled on the original Swifty, SwiftyIXI is perfectly proportioned to growing children. SwiftyIXI is not only adjustable in height, but is also built to last, giving you 1000s of miles of fun. Swifty Scooters inspires accessible outdoor adventures. Go make some memories!
THIS IS MY LUXURY
Luxury to the pre-teen kid is independence. Luxury is the feeling of riding a smooth and stylish scooter – enabling you to travel further and for longer. Once you try it, it fast becomes a family essential, offering the freedom of a bike, but with the safety of the pavement. With colour options to fall in love with, and a plywood deck to personalise, SwiftyIXI is a special gift for a child to cherish.
WET WEATHER READY
A little rain won’t put a stop to this adventure! SwiftyIXI features retro styled integrated mudguards as standard, front and rear V-brakes for safe and controlled stopping, and 12-inch pneumatic wheels to handle wet or muddy conditions.