- Weight: 8.9kg (19.6lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Max Rider Height: 6' (182cm), riser bars available for 6’2” (188cm)
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake
- Wheels: ETRTO Jetset double wall 16" (305mm) rims, black anodised
- Spokes: 36 per wheel, stainless steel, black
- Hubs: Strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tyres: High-performance 16-inch Aresbikes A-class Tyre, max 110 psi (7.6 bar)
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Height: 980mm (38.6”)
- Length: 1370mm (54”)
- Handlebar Width: 620mm (24.4”)
- Ground Clearance: 75mm (3”)
- Deck Height: 115mm (4.5”)
- Deck Width: 140mm (5.5”)
- Deck Length: 390mm (15.4”)
- Wheel base: 1010mm (39.5")
- Box Size: L 1210 (47.7"), W 210mm (8.3"), H 560mm (22")
- Box Weight: 12.1kg (26 lbs)
Swifty First Descents - Mt. Snowdon, Wales UK
The first in a series of videos in which we become the first to ride down some of the most iconic peaks in the UK on Swifty Air MK2. Equally at home along urban canal paths, country lanes or the rocky mountain trails. SwiftyAIR can handle all terrain.
SwiftyAIR has been backflipped, front flipped, tail whipped, flared and 360ed, ridden down mountains and in all weather. The heat-treated T6 aluminium 6061 frameset and steel front forks have proven their strength. Are you up to the challenge?
Wrapped in Aresbikes A-class tyres these wheel sets can take you anywhere. 16 inch, 305mm double wall rims, sealed bearings and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Swing SwiftyAIR over your shoulder, climb your nearest trail or mountain and make a deal with gravity on the way down. What are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin.