- Carbon fibre shell
- Multi-impact foam liner that doesn't degrade over time
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of pads are supplied with each helmet, to allow you to tailor the fit to your exact shape
- Leather carrying loop
- 5 air vents
- Sold packaged in a waterproof drawstring backpack
- Certified CE EN1078. The European Safety Standard
- Head Size: M 57-58.5cm | L 59-61cm
- Weight: 350g | 12.3oz
MADE IN ENGLAND
Dashel Cycle Helmets. Made in England. Built to Last. It's important to make eye-contact with drivers when you are on the road, so you need to be able to turn your head easily to shoot a quick glance. Some urban helmets weigh as much as 450g-500g. We wanted to keep things light and safe, so that's why we use carbon-fibre. It is more expensive, but a light helmet reduces many risks to the user. Their helmets start at just 320g.
MADE TO LAST
The helmets are designed to last. Dashel's helmets have a multi-impact liner that doesn't degrade over time. The regular drops and knocks that helmets take when carried about won't damage it, so you can invest in a helmet that won't need replacing every few years. Every stage of manufacturing is completed by hand, from moulding the lightweight but exceptionally strong carbon-fibre shells through to inserting linings, attaching leather bands and finishing.