250W HUB MOTOR
Small and discreet integrated electric motor, fast and agile e-scooter. SwiftyONE-e has a motor and battery pack that doesn’t interfere with its foldability.
• Brushless 250W, 290 RPM, 32 spoke hub motor
• Quiet and excellent freewheel
• Motor size 120mm diameter, weight 2kg
Thermal and Over-Voltage Protection, comes with UK plug
• Lithium-Ion 36V, 4.0Ah, 144Wh capacity
• Battery size: 16x8x8cm, weight 1.3kg
• Battery easy to access in clip-off waterproof Ortlieb handlebar bag
10 MILE RANGE
Based on an average male rider (85kg) riding on flat terrain at full throttle 15mph, SwiftyONE-e will take you 10 miles on one charge. Using a simple thumb throttle, it can take you uphill (10% incline) at 7mph.
FOLDABLE AND ADJUSTABLE
Perfect for commuting, SwiftyONE is our “last mile” solution. SwiftyONE’s unique folding mechanism enables the scooter to be folded into a slim profile, easy to carry and to roll. Only 16cm wide when folded it is perfect for storage in narrow hallways, slotted under a desk or stowed away in the luggage compartment of a train.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability - feel the glide! SwiftyONE’s frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position, perfect for cruising along in style.
FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
SwiftyONE features strong and responsive Tektro V-brake at the front, and integrated pedal brake at the rear. CNC machined from 6061 aluminium, the pedal brake is designed to eject water and debris from the tyre, offering performance in all weather conditions.
- Lightweight: 12.5kg (27.5lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Max Rider Height: 6'2" (188cm), riser bars available for 6’5” (195cm)
- Hub Motor: 250W brushless, quiet with excellent freewheel
- Battery: 36V 4Ah Lithium-ion
- Folding Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Rear Fork: Aluminium alloy
- Brakes: Front Tektro V-brake, rear aluminium pedal brake
- Wheels: Double wall 16" (305mm) rims, black anodised
- Tyres: High-pressure Kenda KWest tyres, street tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Grips: Duracork with clamp
- Adjustable handlebar Height: 915mm (36") - 1015mm (40”)
- Unfolded Size: L 1370mm (54"), handlebar Width 555mm (21.9")
- Folded Size: L 1065mm (42"), W 160mm (6.3"), H 660mm (26")
- Ground clearance: 65mm (2.6")
- Deck Height: 110mm (4.3")
- Deck Width: 160mm (6.3")
- Deck Length: 440mm (17.3")
- Wheel base: 1010mm (39.5")
- Box Size: L 1160 (45.7"), W 200mm (7.8"), H 710mm (27.9")