- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brakes
- Wheels: 16-inch (305mm) polished wheels with CNC rims
- Tyres: High-pressure Kenda KWest tyres, reflective strip, max 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Ground Clearance: 65mm (2.6"), ideal for uneven surfaces
- Weight: 8.2kg (18.1lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Height: 1000mm (39.4”)
- Length: 1350mm (53.2”)
- Handlebar Width: 555mm (21.9”)
- Ground Clearance: 65mm (2.6”)
- Deck Height: 110mm (4.3”)
- Deck Width: 140mm (5.5”)
- Deck Length: 390mm (15.4”)
Great new way to exercise - adult kick-scooter fitness called Kickfit
Quads, glutes and core - Kickfit - a great new way to exercise! Fast, safe and so much fun. You can also log your workout using Strava - just join the kick-scooter group The Scoot Commute Group https://www.strava.com/clubs/299655
GLUTES, LEGS AND CORE
Feel the burn! Scooting exercises your glutes, core and leg muscles like no other sport. Scooting is low impact on joints and can be a great way to recover and build strength after injury.
FIXED, FAST AND LOTS OF FUN
Weighing only 8.2kgs SwiftyZERO is the lightest scooter in our range. The fixed aluminium frame is super stiff, transferring your energy into speed. Surprisingly smooth and fast this scooter can easily travel in excess of 15kph on the flat.
HEALTHY BODY & MIND
To exercise everyday it has to be fun. SwiftyZERO is a great new way to complement your fitness routine. Get out of the gym, leave your car at home and feel the wind in your hair!
SwiftyZERO has been the scooter of choice for three long distance adventures. Russell Smith was the first to scoot 975 miles from Lands end to John O’Groats followed by Chris Baister for the charity Children in Need. Recently Dave Cornthwaite scooted 1052 miles across Japan.