Protective Bag - ONE/ZERO/AIR
If you are ordering from outside of the UK, our website automatically charges prices excluding VAT/sales tax. However, you will be charged sales tax when your order reaches your destination country. You will be charged by the courier company. You may also be charged duty fees and a handling fee by the courier company. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict the cost.
If you do not pay the import charges, the courier company will return your order to us. We reserve the right to deduct any costs we may incur from your refund.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.
- Black waterproof tarpaulin fabric
- 1000D nylon reinforced base with edge piping
- Nylon webbing straps, 5 x handles, detachable shoulder strap
- Chunky 10mm racquet coil YKK zipper
- Front pocket and internal pockets both sides for gear or padding
- Fold-down feature and internal webbing to use for flights
- Packed Size: 1140mm x 720mm x 100mm | 49″ x 28″ x 3.9″
- Weight: 2.5kg | 5.5lb
How to use
- SwiftyONE - Just fold your SwiftyONE, it fits perfectly!
- We recommend taking the handlebar off and securing the handlebar with the straps located inside the bag when travelling.
- SwiftyZERO/AIR - You’ll need to partially disassemble your scooter - remove the rear wheel, front fork and handlebar
- Watch the video below