Click the button below to complete your warranty registration form.
Swifty Scooters is committed to producing the highest quality products in the industry and welcomes customer feedback that can assist us in achieving this goal. We warrant our scooters for 2 years to their original owner (with proof of purchase from authorised dealers) against defects in manufacturing and materials.
If you purchased from our electric range, the hub motor, battery and controller are covered for 1 year under warranty. The frame and forks of your scooter are covered for 2 years - if you've used our conversion service, your scooter's warranty won't be extended.
It is important to observe the rider restrictions for your particular scooter.
1. What does my warranty cover?
Frame and forks have a warranty of 2 years for the original owner. If your scooter frame or forks fail due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty. If you purchased from our electric range, the hub motor, battery and controller have a 1-year warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back to and from Swifty Scooters may not be covered. If you're unsure, please contact us.
2. What does my warranty NOT cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
• Any modification to the frame, fork or components voids this warranty entirely (not including Swifty Scooters modification service)
• If you are not the original owner
• You can convert your SwiftyAIR MK2 scooter to electric, but doing so means it can no longer be used for aggressive off-road riding, tricks and stunts. Doing so will damage the motor and void your warranty.
• If purchasing a SwiftyAIR-e, please note this model cannot be used for aggressive off-road riding, tricks and stunts. This may damage your motor and therefore is not covered in your warranty.
4. If I use the scooter and notice a defect or failure after 30 days, am I eligible for a refund?
No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty procedure
1) Please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will send you a warranty claim form.
2) Please fill out the Swifty Scooters warranty claim form in full. Photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Return the form and attachments to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4) Swifty Scooters will determine the defects based on the information provided, then we will require you to send back the original items.
5) After we examine the part and determine that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
6. What are the scooter rider restrictions and recommendations?
• SwiftyONE, SwiftyZERO, SwiftyAIR are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 14 yrs, or anyone over 150kg (including the combined weight of two people).
• Swifty Electric Scooters are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 16 yrs, or anyone over 150kg (do not carry people on the electric scooters). Please check local legislation for e-scooters (PLEVs).
• SwiftyIXI is a kids scooter ages 7-12yrs or 110cm-150cm tall and should not be ridden by anyone over 50kg.