SwiftyIXI, Kids Scooter, reviewed by Miss Swifty herself
Growing out of her three-wheeled scooter, Miss Swifty was the inspiration for creating SwiftyIXI. Her input was integral to the design process. This video features the 8-year old tell us about the key features of her scooter and why they are important to her. Words are her own, unscripted!
RIDE IN STYLE
SwiftyIXI offers the smoothest rides thanks to 12-inch pneumatic wheels that effortlessly glide over rough terrain like gravel or grass. Feel the Swifty Glide!
Beautifully styled on the original Swifty, SwiftyIXI is perfectly proportioned to growing children. SwiftyIXI is not only adjustable in height but is also built to last, giving you 1000s of miles of fun. Swifty Scooters inspires accessible outdoor adventures. Go make some memories!
THIS IS MY LUXURY
Luxury to the pre-teen kid is independence. Luxury is the feeling of riding a smooth and stylish scooter – enabling you to travel further and for longer. Once you try it, it fast becomes a family essential, offering the freedom of a bike, but with the safety of the pavement. With colour options to fall in love with, and a plywood deck to personalise, SwiftyIXI is a special gift for a child to cherish.
WET WEATHER READY
A little rain won't put a stop to this adventure! SwiftyIXI features retro-styled integrated mudguards as standard, front and rear V-brakes for safe and controlled stopping, and 12-inch pneumatic wheels to handle wet or muddy conditions.
- Weight: 7.2 kg (15.9 lbs)
- Max Load: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Rider Height: 120 cm (3’11″) - 150 cm (4’11″)
- Frame: 7-ply birch deck and steel frame
- Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brakes
- Wheels: 12-inch all-terrain wheels with CNC rims
- Wheel Axle: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
- Tyres: Pneumatic tyres with reflective strip, street tread, max 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Mudguards: Integrated front and rear
- Grips: Duracork
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 800 mm (31.5″) - 910 mm (35.8″)
- Handlebar Width: 420 mm (16.5″)
- Length: 1080 mm (42.5″)
- Deck Height: 80 mm (3.1″)
- Deck Width: 160 mm (6.3″)
- Deck Length: 320 mm (12.6″)
- Ground Clearance: 65 mm (2.6″), ideal for uneven surfaces
- Wheelbase: 805 mm (31.6″)
- Box Size: L 1100 mm (43.3″), W 180 mm (7.1″), H 580 mm (22.8″)
- Box Weight: 10.6 kg (23.4 lbs)
- Same day - If your product is in stock and you order before 9 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Next working day - If your product is in stock and you order after 10 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Electric Scooter Handling time
- 5 working days - All electric scooters from Swifty are assembled to order at SwiftyHQ. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be processed. For pre-orders please refer to the product page for more information. You can contact us at any time.
Change of Address
- Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
- Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
- UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £60, except electric scooters), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
- EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
- Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world. For details, please refer to our Shipping Page.
- Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD. The website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
- Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
- GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details, please refer to our Payment Page.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.