How to book your Fix & Repair Service:
- Add the fix & repair service to your cart. If you are sending two scooters, add two to the cart.
- Need empty carton boxes? Get them here.
- Decide how to get your scooter to SwiftyHQ from these three options:
a) Drop your scooter off to us in person (call us to arrange the date/ time).
b) Send your scooter to us with your prefered courier, contact us to let us know the date it is due to arrive.
c) Let us arrange for our courier to collect your scooter from you for an additional fee of £15/scooter, get in touch when it’s ready, and we’ll book it!
- Inspection at SwiftyHQ
Once your scooter arrives back to us, we will inspect and be in touch with our recommendations on which parts to upgrade. We won’t proceed with the work without your approval.
If there are any additional fees to pay (i.e. for new components), we will amend your order and send you the balance to pay by email.
- Please clean your scooter before sending it!
- We will service and replace small parts but any larger parts needed will be an additional fee, we’ll be in touch if this is required.
- We recommend taking a picture of your scooter before packing it, and pack it really well inside the box. If you have the original packaging, please use it. If your scooter becomes damaged in transit back to us, we cannot be liable. We will provide some padding in the box if supplied by ourselves but you should make sure that the scooter is all well protected for delivery.