- Lightweight: 8.3kg (18.3lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Max Rider Height: 6’5” (195cm)
- Folding Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Rear Fork: Aluminium alloy
- Brakes: Front Tektro V-brake, rear aluminium pedal brake
- Wheels: Double wall 16" (305mm) rims, black anodised
- Tyres: High-pressure Kenda KWest tyres, street tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Grips: Duracork with clamp
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 1055mm (41.5") - 1155mm (45.5”)
- Unfolded Size: L 1370mm (54"), handlebar width 555mm (21.9")
- Folded Size: L 1065mm (42"), W 160mm (6.3"), H 660mm (26")
- Ground clearance: 65mm (2.6")
- Deck Height: 110mm (4.3")
- Deck Width: 160mm (6.3")
- Deck Length: 440mm (17.3")
- Wheel base: 1010mm (39.5")
- Box Size: L 1160 (45.7"), W 200mm (7.8"), H 710mm (27.9")
- Box Weight: 12.7kg (28lbs)
KICK SCOOTER FOR TALLER AND HEAVIER ADULTS: SWIFTYONE TALL
There’s nothing like gliding across the pavement riding your kick-scooter. But for those who are particularly tall or heavier, it can be hard to find a suitable scooter. The SwiftyONE TALL is our foldable scooter that’s designed for adults with a height of up to 6’5’’ (195cm) and is tested to a max load of 150kg (330lb).
FOLDABLE AND ADJUSTABLE
Perfect for commuting, SwiftyONE MK3 is our “last mile” solution. SwiftyONE MK3's unique folding mechanism enables the scooter to be folded into a slim profile, easy to carry and to roll. Only 16cm wide when folded it is perfect for storage in narrow hallways, slotted under a desk or stowed away in the luggage compartment of a train.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability - feel the glide! SwiftyONE MK3's frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position, perfect for cruising along in style.
FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
SwiftyONE MK3 features strong and responsive Tektro V-brake at the front, and integrated pedal brake at the rear. CNC machined from 6061 aluminium, the pedal brake is designed to eject water and debris from the tyre, offering performance in all weather conditions.