This week Camilla and Jason talk all about design and what it means to them as co-founders of a design-led company. They dissect the core values of the brand and how each one specifically informs not only the design process but every aspect of managing the business.
- What design means to Swifty 02:26
- Freedom. How scooting can bring freedom to your life 04:57
- Responsibility. The importance of doing the right thing 09:29
- Quality. How we make sure there is quality in every step of Swifty from design process to customer service 13:27
- The role of colour in Swifty design 19:16
- Innovation. Improving scooters design to always be better 21:44
- Swifty is off to Paris for Autonomy 2019! 26:32
- The Swifty Fleet for businesses, and how GreaterSport utilise theirs 27:38
- E-scooters in the UK 28:42
- Our crowdfunding journey and future Swifty plans 31:24
- Future podcast guests 33:54
Find out the technicalities of how our scooters are made in Episode 5 of The Swifty Podcast, examining the manufacturing process.