- Made in the UK
- Safe! Certified CE EN1078
- Slim & Lightweight with 5 air vents
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin!
- 2 sizes of washable fit pads supplied with each helmet
- Integrated dial fit system
- Vegan leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Re-usable drawstring backpack included
- Head Size: M 57-59cm | L 60-62cm
- Weight: M 380g (0.84lb) | 430g (0.95lb)
MADE IN ENGLAND
Dashel Cycle Helmets. Made in England. Built to Last. It's important to make eye-contact with drivers when you are on the road, so you need to be able to turn your head easily to shoot a quick glance. Some urban helmets weigh as much as 450g-500g. We wanted to keep things light and safe, so that's why we use carbon-fibre. It is more expensive, but a light helmet reduces many risks to the user. Their helmets start at just 320g.
MADE TO LAST
The helmets are designed to last. Dashel's helmets have a multi-impact liner that doesn't degrade over time. The regular drops and knocks that helmets take when carried about won't damage it, so you can invest in a helmet that won't need replacing every few years. Every stage of manufacturing is completed by hand, from moulding the lightweight but exceptionally strong carbon-fibre shells through to inserting linings, attaching leather bands and finishing.
- Same day - If your product is in stock and you order before 9 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Next working day - If your product is in stock and you order after 10 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Electric Scooter Handling time
- 5 working days - All electric scooters from Swifty are assembled to order at SwiftyHQ. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be processed. For pre-orders please refer to the product page for more information. You can contact us at any time.
Change of Address
- Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
- Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
- UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £60, except electric scooters), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
- EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
- Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world. For details, please refer to our Shipping Page.
- Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD. The website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
- Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
- GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details, please refer to our Payment Page.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.