How to Book a conversion
1. Purchase the conversion online
2. We will contact you to arrange the following -
Collection of your scooter, conversion, and redelivery. Please see the below delivery options as a guide. Additional charges may apply.
3. Getting your scooter to us
a) Drop your scooter off to us in person (Manchester, UK)
b) Send us your scooter in its original box, we can book a collection with our courier (£20)
c) Select the "Yes" option in "Need shipping box", we will ship you the box, and we can book a collection with our courier (£20)
4. Your Conversion
Once your scooter arrives, our engineers will assess and prepare your scooter to be converted. If your scooter requires any modifications or parts that need to be replaced we will notify you. Only MK3 SwiftyONE and MK2 AIR and ZERO's can be converted.
DHL Parcel UK - £20
Please clean your scooter before sending it to us! If you think it needs a service, please purchase a Fix and Repair service here
Perfect for commuting, SwiftyAIR-e is more than just for the “last mile”. The long-range (25 miles / 40 km) is aided by the kick-assist design to dispel any ‘range anxiety’ during your commute. You can ride using the throttle only and add human power when needed!
The compact-sized 36V battery can be charged on or off the scooter, and comes with a compact charger making it easy to charge on the go. A full charge takes up to 6 hours and has a range of 25 miles / 40 km (based on a 75 kg rider in flat and smooth conditions).
LIGHTS, REFLECTORS AND BELL
With safety in mind, the SwiftyONE-e comes with front and rear lights; front, rear and side reflectors (tyre wall); and a stylish brass dome Swifty bell! We strongly recommend riders wear a helmet, and high-vis and reflective clothing at night.
- Max Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 kph
- Range: 25 miles / 40 km (can double to 50+ miles range with kick-assisted power)*
- Motor: 250W brushless hub motor
- Removable Battery: 36V 9Ah / 313Wh lithium-ion battery, lockable with key
- Battery size and weight: 175 × 120 × 76 mm, weight 1.94 kg
- Throttle: Grip twist
- Drive Type: Front Wheel
* dependent on terrain, weather conditions, rider weight, tyre pressure, rider fitness etc
- Lights: Front and rear
- Reflectors: Front, Rear and side (tyre wall)
- Bell: Included
- Display: Backlit LCD screen, speedometer, odometer, battery level
- Age: 16 yrs +
- Helmet: Strongly advised (sold separately)
- Note for UK customers: It is illegal to ride this vehicle in public spaces (roads, cycle lanes, pavements). It must be ridden on private land with landowners permission. This law is currently in review (2020).
- Same day - If your product is in stock and you order before 9 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Next working day - If your product is in stock and you order after 10 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Electric Scooter Handling time
- 5 working days - All electric scooters from Swifty are assembled to order at SwiftyHQ. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be processed. For pre-orders please refer to the product page for more information. You can contact us at any time.
Change of Address
- Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
- Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
- UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £60, except electric scooters), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
- EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
- Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world. For details, please refer to our Shipping Page.
- Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD. The website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
- Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
- GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details, please refer to our Payment Page.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.