- Battery range: 21 miles / 35 km (40 miles kick-assisted)
- Running costs approx. £0.10 per charge
- Max Speed 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- 250W brushless front hub motor
- 36V, 7.5Ah lithium-ion removable battery
- Full charging time 4-5 hours
- Weight 14.3kgs | 31.5lbs
- 16 inch spoked wheels with high pressure pneumatic tyres
- Excellent stability and handling
- Non-folding. Not suitable for jumps and stunts.
SwiftyAIR-e is more than just for the “last mile”. The long-range (21 miles / 35 km) is aided by the kick-assist design to dispel any ‘range anxiety’ during your journey. You can ride using the throttle only and add human power when needed!
RUGGED AND TOUGH
Weighing 14.3 kgs, SwiftyAIR-e is the strongest scooter in our range With wider dirt tread, high-performance GMD tyres, and comfortable cross-style handlebars, the SwiftyAIR-e is designed to tackle the toughest road conditions.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305 mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability - feel the glide! SwiftyAIR-e’s frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position and stable handling, perfect for cruising along in style!
The compact-sized 36V battery can be charged on or off the scooter, and comes with a compact charger making it easy to charge on the go. A full charge takes up to 6 hours and has a range of 21 miles / 35 km (based on a 75 kg rider in flat and smooth conditions).
LIGHTS, REFLECTORS AND BELL
With safety in mind, the SwiftyAIR-e comes with front and rear lights; front, rear and side reflectors (tyre wall); and a stylish brass dome Swifty bell! We strongly recommend riders wear a helmet, and high-vis and reflective clothing at night.
- Max Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 kph
- Range: 21 miles / 35 km (can double to 40+ miles range with kick-assisted power)*
- Motor: 250W brushless hub motor
- Removable Battery: 36V 7.5Ah, 270Wh lithium-ion battery, lockable with key
- Battery size and weight: 175 × 120 × 76 mm, weight 1.9 kg
- Throttle: Grip twist
- Drive Type: Front Wheel
* dependent on terrain, weather conditions, rider weight, tyre pressure, rider fitness etc
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake with hand levers
- Lights: Front and rear
- Reflectors: Front, Rear and side (tyre wall)
- Bell: brass dome Swifty Bell
- Throttle Type: Grip twist
- Drive Type: Front Wheel
- Display: Backlit LCD screen, speedometer, odometer, battery level
- Age: 16 yrs +
- Helmet: Strongly advised (sold separately)
- Note for UK customers: It is illegal to ride this vehicle in public spaces (roads, cycle lanes, pavements). It must be ridden on private land with landowners permission. This law is currently in review (2020).
- Lightweight: 14.3kg (31.5 lbs)
- Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″)
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Wheels: Double-wall rims 16 inch (305 mm) spoked wheels
- Tyres: 1.9″ × 16″ (305) GMD gum wall tyres, dirt tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Grips: Black, rubber, shaped for comfort.
- Mudguards: Black Plastic
- Height: 1000 mm (39.4″)
- Length: 1350 mm (53.2″)
- Handlebar Width: 600 mm (23.5″)
- Ground Clearance: 65 mm (2.6″)
- Deck Height: 110 mm (4.3″)
- Deck Width: 140 mm (5.5″)
- Deck Length: 390 mm (15.4″)
- Wheelbase: 1010 mm (39.5″)
- Same day - If your product is in stock and you order before 9 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Next working day - If your product is in stock and you order after 10 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Electric Scooter Handling time
- 5 working days - All electric scooters from Swifty are assembled to order at SwiftyHQ. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be processed. For pre-orders please refer to the product page for more information. You can contact us at any time.
Change of Address
- Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
- Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
- UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £60, except electric scooters), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
- EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
- Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world. For details, please refer to our Shipping Page.
- Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD. The website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
- Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
- GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details, please refer to our Payment Page.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.