Escape the city with SwiftyAIR. Built for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain. Blasting down a trail on SwiftyAIR MK2 is awesome. Solid enough for trail riding with high spec 16-inch wheelsets, and light enough to carry or to fit into the car. SwiftyAIR can be pushed to the limit. Let the adventure begin.
• Cool styling and aggressive set up for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding
• Essential features: high spec wheelsets, front and rear V-brakes
• Light enough to carry (8.9 kg)
• Strong for maximum durability (max load 150 kg)
• Tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6'5″)
• British Design, Handmade in Taiwan
• Some assembly needed, tools and instructions provided
• Pump required, sold separately
Swifty First Descents - Mt. Snowdon, Wales UK
The first in a series of videos in which we become the first to ride down some of the most iconic peaks in the UK on Swifty Air MK2. Equally at home along urban canal paths, country lanes or the rocky mountain trails. SwiftyAIR can handle all terrain.
SwiftyAIR has been backflipped, front flipped, tail whipped, flaired and 360ed, ridden down mountains and in all weather. The heat-treated T6 aluminium 6061 frameset and steel front forks have proven their strength. Are you up to the challenge?
Wrapped in GMD high-performance tyres, these wheelsets can take you anywhere. 16 inch, 305mm double-wall rims, sealed bearings, and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Swing SwiftyAIR over your shoulder, climb your nearest trail or mountain and make a deal with gravity on the way down. What are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin.
- Weight: 8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)
- Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″), tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6'5″)
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake
- Wheels: ETRTO Jetset double-wall 16″ (305 mm) rims, black anodised
- Wheel Axle: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
- Spokes: 36 per wheel, stainless steel, black
- Hubs: Strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tyres: 16″ (305) x 1.9″ GMD high-performance tyre, dirt tread with gum wall and reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), recommended 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Inner Tube: Standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Standard Height: 980 mm (38.6″)
- Tall Height: 1055 mm (41.5″)
- Length: 1370 mm (54″)
- Handlebar Width: 620 mm (24.4″)
- Ground Clearance: 75 mm (3″)
- Deck Height: 115 mm (4.5″)
- Deck Width: 140 mm (5.5″)
- Deck Length: 390 mm (15.4″)
- Wheelbase: 1010 mm (39.5″)
- Box Size: L 1210 mm (47.7″), W 210 mm (8.3″), H 560 mm (22″)
- Box Weight: 12.1 kg (26 lbs)
- Same day - If your product is in stock and you order before 9 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Next working day - If your product is in stock and you order after 10 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Electric Scooter Handling time
- 5 working days - All electric scooters from Swifty are assembled to order at SwiftyHQ. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be processed. For pre-orders please refer to the product page for more information. You can contact us at any time.
Change of Address
- Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
- Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
- UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £60, except electric scooters), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
- EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
- Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world. For details, please refer to our Shipping Page.
- Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD. The website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
- Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
- GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details, please refer to our Payment Page.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.