- Weight: 8.9kg (19.6lbs)
- Max Load: 150kg (330lbs)
- Max Rider Height: 6' (182cm), riser bars available for 6’2” (188cm)
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake
- Wheels: ETRTO Jetset double wall 16" (305mm) rims, black anodised
- Spokes: 36 per wheel, stainless steel, black
- Hubs: Strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tyres: High-performance 16-inch Aresbikes A-class Tyre, max 110 psi (7.6 bar)
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Height: 980mm (38.6”)
- Length: 1370mm (54”)
- Handlebar Width: 620mm (24.4”)
- Ground Clearance: 75mm (3”)
- Deck Height: 115mm (4.5”)
- Deck Width: 140mm (5.5”)
- Deck Length: 390mm (15.4”)
- Wheel base: 1010mm (39.5")
- Box Size: L 1210 (47.7"), W 210mm (8.3"), H 560mm (22")
- Box Weight: 12.1kg (26 lbs)
The scooters will be custom coloured in the colour of your choosing and will be branded with your company logo using decals. This is a perfect way to show off and promote your brand within your local area.
Have a look at our TeamGB range here - https://swiftyscooters.com/collections/team-gb
This bespoke docking station allows for sturdy upright storage or display of your Swifty Fleet, these stands will be customised with your company branding.
HEALTHY BODY & MIND
Scooting contributes to well-being, it is proven that a happy and healthy workforce increases productivity. Scooting can provide a fun and unique upsell for businesses while providing a healthy way to incorporate exercise into daily routines.
FIXED, FAST AND LOTS OF FUN
Built for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding. Scooters suitable to be ridden on any terrain. SwiftyAIR is super strong and can be pushed to the limit. Let the adventure begin.