SwiftyONE is the critically acclaimed folding adult scooter designed and engineered for the urban environment. Glide over mixed terrain on 16-inch pneumatic wheels in comfort and style. Let the city unfold.
• Human-powered, fun and fast, a new way to move
• Lightweight (8.3 kg), adjustable and foldable
• Essential features: high-pressure pneumatic tyres, front and rear brakes
• Effortlessly roll it on its front wheel
• Slim profile allows for efficient storage in small spaces
• Can be carried onto public transport
• Tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6’5″)
• British Design, Handmade in Taiwan
• Comes fully assembled
• Pump required, sold separately
• SwiftyONE MK4 features a new folding stem. All other features are the same as SwiftyONE MK3. Photos coming soon.
FOLDABLE AND ADJUSTABLE
Perfect for commuting, SwiftyONE is our "last mile" solution. SwiftyONE's unique folding mechanism enables the scooter to be folded into a slim profile, easy to carry and roll on its front wheel. Only 16 cm wide when folded, it is perfect for storage in narrow hallways, slotted under a desk or stowed away in the luggage compartment of a train.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305 mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability - feel the glide! SwiftyONE’s frame geometry provides a comfortable upright riding position, perfect for cruising along in style.
FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
SwiftyONE features a strong and responsive Tektro V-brake at the front and an integrated pedal brake at the rear. CNC machined from 6061 aluminium, the pedal brake is designed to eject water and debris from the tyre, offering performance in all weather conditions.
- Lightweight: 8.3 kg (18.3 lbs)
- Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″), tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6’5″)
- Flipped stem height boost: 3 cm increased from the original height
- Folding Frame: NEW DESIGN! Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
- Rear Fork: Aluminium alloy
- Brakes: Front Tektro V-brake, rear aluminium pedal brake
- Wheels: Double-wall 16″ (305 mm) rims, black anodised
- Wheel Axle: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
- Tyres: 1.5″×16″ (305) GMD tyres, street tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Grips: Duracork with clamp
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 905 mm (35.6″) - 1005 mm (39.6″)
- Handlebar Height with flipped stem: 935 mm (36.8″) - 1035 mm (40.8″)
- Unfolded Size: L 1370 mm (54″), handlebar Width 555 mm (21.9″)
- Folded Size: L 1065 mm (42″), W 160 mm (6.3″), H 660 mm (26″)
- Ground clearance: 65 mm (2.6″)
- Deck Height: 110 mm (4.3″)
- Deck Width: 160 mm (6.3″)
- Deck Length: 440 mm (17.3″)
- Wheelbase: 990 mm (39″)
- Box Size: L 1160 mm (45.7″), W 200 mm (7.8″), H 710 mm (27.9″)
- Gross Weight: 12.7 kg (28 lbs)
Tall Model (186cm/6'1" +)
- Same day - If your product is in stock and you order before 9 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the same day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Next working day - If your product is in stock and you order after 10 am (GMT), your order will be dispatched the next working day that we receive your order (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- Further notice - If your product is on backorder or is a customised item, we will notify you when it is ready.
Electric Scooter Handling time
- 5 working days - All electric scooters from Swifty are assembled to order at SwiftyHQ. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be processed. For pre-orders please refer to the product page for more information. You can contact us at any time.
Change of Address
- Shipping address - If you wish to change your shipping address, please let us know as soon as possible. Once your parcel is shipped, we can not guarantee that your address will be changed. Learn more at our Shipping page.
- Billing address - You will not be able to change your billing address after your order is confirmed.
- UK - Standard FREE shipping (on orders over £60, except electric scooters), usually delivers in 1-2 working days.
- EU - Shipping for one scooter from £19-£49, 3-7 working days depending on your country.
- Other countries - We aim to deliver within 7 working days to all countries across the world. For details, please refer to our Shipping Page.
- Available Currencies - The transaction can be made in GBP/EUR/USD/CAD. The website will automatically choose the currency for you based on your location. GBP is the default currency.
- Currency selector - You can choose your preferred currency in the currency selector. Top right corner on big screen devices, in the side menu on mobiles.
- GBP is the default currency - This means prices in other currencies will fluctuate with the exchange rate.
- For details, please refer to our Payment Page.
We offer a no-hassle returns policy to any unused product with intact original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 30 days to contact us. For items bought during a sale, you have 14 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
- For further details, go to our Return & Refunds Page.