The Swifty Podcast Ep #6 - How to Improve Health in Manchester with Sara Tomkins of GreaterSport
Camilla is joined by GreaterSport CEO Sara Tomkins to discuss her charity, what their mission is and how they’re trying to get everyone active no matter your age! GreaterSport also have a Swifty Fleet at their office, Sara talks us through the benefits she’s seen from having scooters to hand, from mental health to saving the company money when travelling to meetings.
- What the Greater Sport charity is and the work they do 01:00
- GPs social prescribing for patients 04:20
- The benefits of physical activity 10:09
- Biking vs scooting to school 13:48
- Active Ageing campaign 17:36
- How Greater Sport utilise their Swifty fleet 18:48
- The benefits the Swifty App can bring to the company 22:57
Find out more about how a scooter can help you get active by reading our 'Overview for Your Kick-Scooter Workout'