Adam Adshead, owner of the Stockport based Factory BJJ joins Jason for this week’s podcast. They talk through what Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is and Jason’s experiences with it as well as how Adam has built up the company and made sure it's adapting to stay both competitive and independent within the industry.
- What is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and what classes are there at Factory BJJ? 01:19
- How Adam got into doing what he does 7:50
- The brand and importance of diversifying 15:14
- Cryotherapy, what is it, the benefits it can bring and why Adam decided to be the first BJJ gym to have a cryotherapy chamber 18:46
- Working 365 days a year, even Christmas! 29:32
- Why Factory BJJ will remain independent 32:00
Find out more about some of the common what it takes to start and grow a business in Episode #12 of The Swifty Podcast
If you have any other topics you'd like us to cover in future episodes let us know in the comments below.