The Swifty Podcast Ep #2 - Is Micromobility the Future of City Transport?
Micromobility is a hot topic in terms of the automotive industry nowadays. However, it’s a relatively new term to be added to the city travel lexicon, so what exactly does it mean?
In Episode #2 of the podcast Swifty co-founders Jason and Camilla get to grips with their definition of micromobility, the impact it’s going to have on the industry and Swifty’s place in the movement.
Skip ahead to a specific conversation point by clicking below!
- What does Micromobility mean? 00:39
- The pre-existing scooter travel options 05:04
- Safety standards of electric mobility 11:47
- Transport is the key to growth in cities 14:58
- Micromobility in terms of speed. Defined by slow speed? 20:55
- Closing comments about micromobility 31:53
To find out more about the Micromobility Revolution read our blog post exploring it further HERE
Is there another issue that you’d like Camilla and Jason to discuss in a future episode? Leave us a comment below!